lunes, 15 de noviembre de 2010

DR JEKYLL AND MISTER HYDE

DR JEKYLL AND MR HYDE

The aim of the activity is to practise with adjectives describing personality. First, they say some adjectives describing what they are usually like. Then, something makes then change their character and their personality changes radically. 
They have to show this change by using faces and  changing their voices showing anger, happiness...
This activity works well with puppets and can be used in pre-school education using adjectives like happy, sad, angry.

Here are some of my students' work 
TAMARA VEGA: I am a funny nice flower but when my friends tell me lies I feel sad and angry. 

 
SONIA RODRÍGUEZ: I'm the cookie monster. I'm charming, funny and somewhat lazy but I can be selfish and; bad-tempered if someone tries to take my cookies!



NATALIA DO CAMPO: I'm usually very quiet  but when someone shouts at me, then I get really angry!


LAURA JORQUERA: When I sleep tight I am a very nice girl. I feel happy and cheerful but if I don't get any sleep then I get angry and grumpy all day.


BLANCA ORELLANA: I'm a dog. My name's Bobby. I'm charming and brave. But when I see a cat I am unfriendly. Bye!
Hello! My name's Jeremy. I'm a pussy cat. I'm very lazy and I love the sofa but when I see a dog I'm the fastest!


Bobby and Jeremy
THAMARA ARAGÓN:Hi! I'm Jacinto. When I'm with my family I'm funny, extrovert and braveBut when my family goes hunting I'm very sad and then I am shy and very serious.


Monkey Jacinto

XIOMARA PÉREZ:When I wake up I'm charming and friendly but if noises wake me up I'm bad tempered, serious and unfriendly.





SONIA ZAPATA:Hi! I'm Mr Smiles and I'm here to tell you that I'm a funny clown. I'm friendly and very popular. But when I want to tell a joke to my friends and I forget it ...then I get very angry and embarrassed as well!




Mr Smiles


MIRIAM PORCEL: I'm  a very cheerful, creative friendly girl but when things don't go my way I get angry and sad, serious and unfriendly.








SUSANA REY: I'm a nice friendly person but when people take me for a fool then I change and I become evil and horrible and then nobody laughs at me any more!


I'm friendly
I'm evil


BEATRIZ MOROTE: I'm friendly cheerful and hard-working but when people lie to me, I become violent, terrible and .....ugly.



I'm cheerful


I'm ugly

YAIZA: I'm a confident  cheerful and imaginative girl but if people lie to me I change into a rude selfish violent witch.


I'm a cheerful girl

I'm a selfish witch

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario