lunes, 6 de diciembre de 2010

SHORT STORIES

The students have made up some short stories about a typical day in  the life of a  character. That way they practise with the present simple tense. Finally, they tell their story to the group.

Here we can read some excerpts from their stories.

A HAPPY GIRL 

(Story by Blanca Orellana)



The children have yummy milk and Cola-Cao for breakfast.
Laura and John go to school with their friends.
They have a good time playing with their friends.
They play with their dog and they jump all over the house.

MY PET MARIFÉ

(Story by Alba Pardo)


Hello. My name is Marifé. I'm a two-year-old cat and I'm beautiful and loving.
I like sleeping with my owners.
I wake up at seven every day and then I wake up my owners for breakfast. I have fish-flavoured balls with rice, meat or vegetables.

POCOYÓ

(Story by Sonia Zapata)



Pocoyó is a good artist, so when he is in school and his teacher gives him his crayons, Pocoyó draws and draws. Then he gives his drawings to his mum.
Sometimes , when Pocoyó is at home with his best friend Duck, they imagine they are super heroes and fly over the city looking for people to save.

THE ANT AND THE GRASSHOPPER

(Story by Fátima Polanco)


Hello. I'm a grasshopper. I'm so happy because I only want to sing and dance. I love the summer.
I like tea and ice-creams.
I only want to smile and live it up!

THE PEA

(Story by Susana Rey)

Mr Pea is very sad because he doesn't have many friends. 
Every morning Mr Pea wakes up, brushes his teeth and has milk and cookies for breakfast. Then, he leaves home.
Mr Pea cleans the park and chats to his only friend: Tommy.

GUFFI'S BIRTHDAY

(Story by Miriam Porcel)


Today it's Guffi's birthday and Mikey has a surprise for him. Mickey is an amateur wizard and does some magic tricks at the party.
Every friend has a present for Guffi.

MAFALDA'S BIRTHDAY

(Story by Tamara Vega)

Today it's 10 December and it's Mafalda's birthday.
Her parents give her some presents.
Now she has a golden fish as a pet.

CARLITOS GOES TO THE PARK

(Story by Tamara Aragón)


Carlitos leaves home with his Mum.
Finally, he arrives at the park and Carlitos plays with his friends.
Carlitos is very tired and he gets home with his Mum.

TO BE HAPPY.....

(Story by Laura Jorquera)


To be family I love my family and listen to my parents.
To be happy I laugh out loud.
I feel happy in my nursery school because it has got lots of colours and it's so beautiful.

WAMBA

(Story by Sonia Rodríguez)


I like playing football with my friends and skating in the park when the weather is fine.
When it rains I stay at home and I like to paint, but I'm not very good.

THE THREE PIGS

(Story by Beatriz Morote)


The little pig builds houses made of straw.
The middle brother makes houses out of wood.
The oldest brother makes houses out of bricks.
They have a terrible enemy: the wolf. The wolf loves eating pigs.

CAMILA COMILA

(Story by Yaiza Encinas)


Camila is a greedy girl who loves heavy meals. 
She doesn't have friends and only enjoys sweets and pastries.
When she runs out of sweets, she cries and cries.


THIS IS MY DAY

(Story by Natalia)


My mum wakes me up at eight o'clock to go to school.
At  half past nine I get to school and see my friends.
At nine o'clock I go to bed. Good night!


THE ALBUM



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario