miércoles, 13 de octubre de 2010

CLASSROOM ACTIVITIES FOR UNIT 1

WHAT'S IN A NAME?



NATALIA

Two unusual names in my family and friends are: Isaac, my boyfriend's name, and Petra, my ganny's name.

My uncle's name is Pablo. He is named after his father.


RUPALI

In my family there is an unusual name. My sister's name is VAISHALI.



LAURA JORQUERA

I've got a friend whose name is Aritz.

SUSANA REY

My name's Susana and I'm named after my mother and grandmother.


TAMARA PIÑUELA

I have a friend whose name is strange. His name is DRAGOS.
My boyfriend's father's name is Filomeno.


BLANCA

My wife's grandpa's name was JOVITA.

A strange  name in my in-laws family is AXO.


SONIA MARÍA

My name is Sonia María because my father liked María and my mother liked Sonia.

THAMARA

My name is Thamara because my father liked this name.

XIOMARA

My name is Xiomara because in my name you can read my father's name: Omar.

TAMARA VEGA

I have a grandfather whose name is  very strange: Nemesio.


YASMINA

My name is Yasmina because my father is from Morocco and my mother wanted me to remember it.

SONIA RODRÍGUEZ

My name is Sonia because my brothers decided the name.

ALBA PARDO

I have got a boyfriend whose name is Pascual. It's an unusual name nowadays.


BEATRIZ LÓPEZ


I am named after a girl in the series "Verano azul". My father liked the series and the girl as well.



MARÍA GARCÍA-TALAVERA

I'm named after my father's granny.


YAIZA

My name is Yaiza because my mother read and liked a book whose title was Yaiza.



VOCABULARY AND PRACTICE

FAMILY WORDS

Family words

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario